Are more difficult to process (in comparison with the fact that you can quickly buy something dissimilar), but the effort is well worth it.
Preparation time: 15 min
Total preparation time: 60 min
0.5 kg quality flour
2 pieces of eggs
0.5 teaspoons salt
Approximately 100 ml water are required
1. Put flour, eggs and salt In a deep bowl and prepare it with a cup of water.
2. Knead dough is not very hard, it should take about 100ml of water, however if you do not deal with this amount you can add a little more.
Let the dough rest about 10 minutes.
3. After 10 min knead the dough again, so it evens out the ingredients and you will not notice that the knotty texture present at first is smooth now.
Let the dough rest another 10 minutes.
4. Stretch he dough with the roller, until you get a sheet thickness of not more nor less than 2-3 mm.
Place the stretched sheets on some newspapers or paper and leave them in a well-ventilated space, there should be a bit of draft.
By the way, I recommend you only make noodles in dry days with wind or sun, otherwise the dough will absorb moisture from the air and will be very hard to work on it.
5. Meanwhile turn the sheets from side to side, to dry evenly.
When you will note that both sides of the dough got a dry shell, take a little flour and sprinkle the sheets.
6. Roll the floured sheet.
7. And cut thin, starting at the corners, depending on how you want it as long or short noodles.
8. After you cut them you can place them aside.
Or if you want to dry them, and boil them whenever you want ( is better to keep them dry), put them on a dry surface in a ventilated space, then you can leave them a few days and then gather them in bags.
9. If you want to cook them immediately, put them in boiling water with salt, let it boil for 3-4 minutes and then drain them and rinse them with cold water.
If you boil dry noodles, allow more time for cooking aprox.10 minutes but you have to constantly taste them, because cooking time depends on their thickness.
10. After you rinse with cold water place them in a bowl, and depending on what you want to do next should be lubricated with different oils:
– For soups – put a little oil and refined mix, put them directly into the juice from the plate, even though they have cooled
– For noodles with cheese and others put a little olive oil and / or butter, then eat them as you like them, preferably hot
Enjoy your meal!