Chicken soup with cheese and mushrooms
A simple soup yet very tasty and very different from the standard soups. The chicken soup with cheese and mushrooms is a very successful improvisation. I’m sure that this chicken soup will be one of your favorite soups, after you will try it.
Quantity: 2 l (4 servings)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total preparation time: 40 minutes
Chicken 1 piece 250 grams
White onions 2 pieces
10 pieces of quail eggs
200 g soft cheese (is the cheese that melts easily and is greasy it is more tasty in soups). If you don’t have this type you can use a classic cheese.
500 g fresh white mushrooms
2 pieces bay leaf
a quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper
1 bunch parsley 1 pc
1 tablespoon salt or according to your taste
1. Wash the chicken, put it in a pot with 2 liters of water and let it boil.
When it starts to boil, gather the foam, finely cut a small onion, add the bay leaf and when it starts to boil again reduce the fire intensity and let it cook for 30-40 min.
2. While the meat is boiling clean and wash the mushrooms. Then chop them into tiny pieces.
3. Leave them with a little oil in a pan to roast.
4. Stir occasionally and when slightly browned extinguish the fire.
5. Boil for 5-7 min the quail eggs, cool them with cold water and peal them.
6. After boiling the meat for 30-40 min, remove it from the pot, leave it a bit to cool and cut it in small pieces.
7. In the meat broth add the roasted mushrooms and the shredded meat.
8. Cut the cheese in small square pieces
9. Add the cheese to the soup and mix continuously until it dissolves, the soup will be white. If the cheese is soft it will dissolve faster and better. If you use a classic cheese, it may not dissolve completely. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
10. Cut the parsley and chop finely an onion. Add them into the broth and turn off the fire immediately. Allow 20-30 minutes for the flavors to penetrate the soup.
11. The soup should be served with quail eggs in each dish, their number can vary according to preferences. Eggs are very healthy and they “ennoble” the soup.
Soup can be stored in the refrigerator. Moreover, refrigerators are the most important items in our homes, the appliances are more and more modern, therefore, try to search some refrigerator reviews to make ideal choices.
Enjoy your meal!